KWheel Dance Project
The K-Wheel Dance Project is a challenging dance group that aims to become a professional dance group. It designs and produces dance works with disabled people using wheelchairs, hearing-impaired dancers, and non-disabled dancers.
The aim is to continuously perform creative activities and performances with the aim of training professional dancers with disabilities.
We are studying the characteristics and movement of disabled dancers and making unique and individual dance works. We are also active in collaboration with non-disabled choreographers and directors, but we want to open a new chapter of dancers’ dance with voluntary participation and creative movement of disabled dancers.
The group, composed of a large number of dancers who appeared in the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2018 Pyeongchang Paralympic, is touring three cities in Finland, performing ceremonies for the national disability ceremony and performing various performances. have. In addition, they can exchange their movements and programs through a movement workshop with foreign dancers.
It will be a dancer who is expected more than the present, and it is aimed not only to a professional artist group that a dancer of a disability participates in the planning and operation of the planning and operation but also steadily promotes the disability education for the disabled, It is also aimed at discovering and nurturing dancers.
- 2018 Korea Arts Center for the Disabled Persuasive Arts and Culture Creation Support Project Selection – Seodaemun Cultural Center
- 2018 Korea Arts Center for the Disabled Cultural Arts Education Program Dancing Wheelchair
- 2018 Dance Motion USA Season7 – USA Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 2018 Dance Festival in Tain Heidiraski Participated in workshops and performances – Culture stockpile base
- 2018 Seoul Foundation for Arts & Culture Disability Artists Creation Support Project – Yongsan Art Hall Small Theater Garam
- 2018 Hosted by US Embassy in Korea 2018 Impression of 60 minutes with Seodaemun-gum
- 2018 Pyeongchang Paralympics Opening and Closing Ceremony Issued a unique number to the
- 2018 K-Wheel Dance Project
- 2017 5th I am Ottogi Festival invitation performance
- 2017 Celebration of the 9th Spinal Cord Injury Association Convention
- 2017 The 14th International Festival for Children with Disabilities Renamed to 2017 K-Wheel Dance Project 2016 Opening ceremony of nationwide disabled people
- 2016 Tampere Finland ACCAC Carnival and Joensuu Para Festival, Supported by Ministry of Culture & Tourism
- 2015 KIM YONG WOO DANCE PROJECT.
Esityksen kesto: It can be from 4 to 30 minutes
Ryhmän koko: 6 persons
Kaupunki, josta matkustaa: Seoul, South Korea
Tilatoive: Horizontal and vertical about 8 meters
Tekniikan tarve/rider:set up time : It takes about 2 hours to 3 hours.
Take of time : About 1 hour to 2 hours.Technical needs:Dance Floor, Lighting, Sound.